Subject: ebBP 5/23/2006: Errata Review and Approval (Voting Member Update)

In order to move forward, while we await OASIS setting up our permanent
locations for Committee Specification, I'd ask that everyone review the
uploaded Errata draft and provide comments by Tuesday, 30 May 2006 (8
a.m. PT).  I'd ask that each voting member give me explicit feedback on
whether we can open a Committee Draft vote, so the Errata can be
considered, approved and posted.

Thanks.

Errata draft:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/18303/ebxmlbp-v2.0.3-Errata-wd-r01-en.doc