Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] ebBP 5/23/2006: Errata Review and Approval (Voting Member Update)

Dale,

I concur - would be nice to prune some of the bureaucracy - or maybe move it to the end - not the front?!?

People care about the 3 pages of errata - would be nice to show those first... and then all the legalese after that if we can.

So if we could have the cover page, ToC page - then pages 8 thru 11 - and then the remainder that would be ideal...

Otherwise agreed - this is comprehensive work.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] ebBP 5/23/2006: Errata Review and Approval
(Voting Member Update)
From: "Dale Moberg" <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2006 4:49 pm
To: <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, "ebXML BP" <ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org>

I certainly don't think it hurts to have a full document, but section 3
and subsections would probably be sufficient to document the two
errata-- namely, the reference updates and uncommenting the "include"
element (and other changes) in the example illustrating xinclude usage.

I think it does the job, and support it.

Dale Moberg