Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] ebBP Arkadin web conferencing for August 8, 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time.

OK, 8 AM PDT it is. I will initialize the session 10 minutes beforehand.
I will need to join another teleconference for a short time after we get
the application sharing to work.

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica.Martin@Sun.COM [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 12:06 PM
To: Dale Moberg; ebXML BP; asuman
Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] ebBP Arkadin web conferencing for August 8, 9 AM
Pacific Daylight Time.

>moberg: Hi ebBP TC,
>
>We have a presentation by Asuman Dogac and colleagues tomorrow using
web
>conferencing to see the BP tools.
>
>The Arkadin facility is a new system to me but it appears that if you
>click on:
>

>https://datanow2.arkadin.com/ArkadinInvite/106175945/
>
>and I have started up a session at this URL, we should be able to share
>applications or desktops.
>
>The teleconference number details will be the usual ones sent out by
>Monica.

Tomorrow's call will be ONE HOUR EARLIER TO ACCOMMODATE ASUMAN AND HER
TEAM. DETAILS ARE (NOW THAT I CAN SEND TO THE LIST):

    8 a.m. PDT
    9 a.m. MDT
    12  noon EDT
    4 p.m. UK (8 hours different)
    5  p.m. Other parts of Europe (CET) (9 hours different)
    12 midnight Taipei, Perth (16 hours different) Tuesday
    1 a.m. Tuesday Tokyo (17 hours different) Wednesday
    3 a.m. Sydney (19 hours different) Wednesday

    866 882 3998
    international 865 525 0769 (Toll paid)
    passcode 9081038#

See the calendar event: