Subject: [Fwd: Re: [ebxml-bp] Groups - ebBP Teleconference (continued) modified]

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Monica Martin,

The license of freebxmlbp tool is based on Apache Software License
and it is available at:
http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/freebXMLBP/freebXMLBP-License.txt
Thank you.

Best regards,

YILDIRAY KABAK

Software Research and Development Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara TURKEY
PHONE: +90 (312) 2102076