Subject: UMM and BPSS?

Folks,

Just saw this excellent paper -

 http://www.cs.univie.ac.at/upload//shared/mis/publications/IEEE-CEC06-final.pdf

that gives representations of UMM models in XMI2 syntax.

This is the first such example I have seen where I feel this appears to be robust and simple.

Of course the next question is - how close can we get between UMM choreographies and
BPSS?

My sense is looking at this - that the production rules could be tweaked - or an xslt developed - that could take the XMI2 - and morph that into a skeleton BPSS v2.03 that could then be opened in the BPSS editor and further detail then added and completed.

If that were so - seems we'd have something of a breakthru between the modelling environment of UML/UMM and the business processing support in BPSS...

Thoughts?

DW