Subject: [ebxml-bp] ebBP 9/5/2006: Errata Update including Directory Changes -REQUEST FOR COMMENTS

As we discussed this morning, please provide any comments by Monday, 11
September 2006.  I'll post a CD candidate and initiate the Kavi vote for
7 days after I integrate any comments received.

Thanks.

==============
Martin 4 September 2006: In order to accommodate the directory changes
that were negotiated with OASIS. I have proposed a minor change to the
Errata that may be integrated into our next technical specification
update. This change is editorial and no substantive change is required.
Please review the changes that include:

   * Namespace URI reference and explanation
   * Example updates
   * Other editorial changes

This is a redlined working draft.

   See:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/20112/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Errata-wd-r02-en.doc

We can discuss this in tomorrow's call to see if these changes meet our
requirements. Remember that OASIS has published an Errata process and I
am discussing how to handle this with them, given we've already done an
Errata and the changes we are discussing were to accommodate tool
limitations re: directories.

Thanks.