Subject: ebBP 12/1/2006: OASIS Standard Vote Complete

The ebBP v2.0.4 OASIS Standard ballot successfully concluded 30 November
2006 with 89 votes, 25% of the voting organization membership (88
affirmative, 1 negative). [1] Dale and I are contacted the negative vote
ballot member to understand their comments and concerns, and hope to
report back very soon. The OASIS TC process identifies what transpires
in this case. [2] Expect communication from OASIS TC administration on
the voting results and the next steps needed. We will discuss this in
the next few weeks on our regulard TC calls (5 or 12 December 2006). Our
TC will be asked to act on the voting results, including the dissenting
vote.

Congratulations are in order to all that contributed, watched
supportingly behind the scenes, and otherwise. Best regards and thank
you everyone.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=1150
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4