Subject: ebBP 1/3/2007: OASIS Standard v2.0.4 ebBP Documents

Here are the OASIS Standard packages approved and to be promoted to the
docs.oasis-open.org site.
Congratulations to everyone.

1. Spec package

   *   Technical specification, appendices and read-me (.doc in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21669/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Spec-os-en.zip

1a Spec package

   *   Technical specification, appendices and read-me (.pdf in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21670/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Spec-os-en-pdf.zip

1b Spec package

   *   Technical specification, read-me (.htm in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21672/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Spec-os-en-htm.zip

1c Spec package

   *   Appendices, read-me (.htm in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21673/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Spec-os-Appendices-en-htm.zip

1d Spec package

   *   Technical specification, appendices, read-me (.odt in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21675/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Spec-cs-en-odf.zip

2 Schema package

   *   Core schema, read-me (.xsd in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21681/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Schema-os-en.zip

3 SignalSchema package

   *   Signal schema, read-me (.xsd in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21677/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-SignalSchema-os-en.zip

4 Document - Schema package

   *   Core schema documentation, read-me (.htm in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21678/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Document-os-Schema-en.zip

5 Document - SignalSchema package

   *   Signal schema documentation, read-me (.htm in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21679/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Document-os-SignalSchema-en.zip

6 Document - Supplements package

   *   Includes supplements, transformation samples, read-me (in .zip)
   *
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21680/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Document-os-Supplements-en.zip

For reference, the CD Errata used for v2.0.4 and included in OASIS
Standard exists at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20499/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-Errata-cd-en.doc