Subject: [Fwd: Congratulations from the OASIS Symposium 2007 Program Committee]for ebBP

Note, we have been accepted for the OASIS Symposium! Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---

Dear Ms. Martin,

On behalf of the OASIS Technical Advisory Board, acting as the Program
Committee for OASIS Symposium 2007, we are pleased to notify you that your
presentation proposal "Business Processes in a Global Domain" has been
accepted for the OASIS Symposium on “eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future” in San Diego April 15th
through 20th, 2007.

Your session coordinator, Pete Wenzel (pete.wenzel@sun.com), will contact
you later this month to finalize the schedule, provide editorial details,
and indicate some ways your presentation could align better with the
symposium theme/session if appropriate.

Presentations are 30 minutes long including questions (about 5 minutes).
You will be expected to provide a full set of slides by March 16th, as
well as remain available over the four weeks prior to the event incase
your session coordinator may suggest any fine-tuning for optimal alignment
with the theme and audience expectations.

Please reconfirm your availability as a speaker for this event by email to
Jane Harnad (jane.harnad@oasis-open.org), OASIS Manager of Events, by
January 22, 2007.

Again, thank you for your proposal. We look forward to your presentation
in San Diego.

Best regards,

Jacques Durand
Bill Barnhill
OASIS Symposium 2007 Program Committee Co-Chairs

--- End Message ---