ebxml-cppa-btp message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-btp] BTP at CPP/A

Dear Colleagues,

Just to let you know that I am now scheduled to attend the whole of the next CPP/A group F2F in Reston, Virginia 3 - 5 June (I plan to arrive Sunday 2 late afternoon / evening - depending on the flight) and leave Wednesday evening).

Dale:  do I need to register or is this mail sufficient.

The reason that my attendance has been supported is that we would like to make real progress on producing a version of CPP/A (however we agree to do that) which is applicable to a system which includes BTP capability.  I hope others will be able to come and work on this topic as well and that Dale you will either allow a generous allocation of time for this topic in the meeting, or will split us up into sub-teams so we have time to work on it.

There is already a list serve set up for this aspect of CPP/A work and I hope that others will now join it and contribute.  I will try to send out my thoughts again - possibly revised in the light of experience over the last few months.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)