ebxml-cppa-btp message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa-btp] Proposed requirements on CPP/A for BTP

Tony:

I don't remember if multiparty collaboration is already included in the agenda for CPP/A 3.0, but it occurs to me that BTP cohesions and atoms may involve any number of participants.

Does the support of BTP in CPP/A 3.0 imply that multiparty collaboration must also be supported?

Also, will it be necessary to extend BPSS to describe the cohesion/atom behavor of collaborations? For example, will a multiparty collaboration have to identify the minimal subset of participants that must succeed before the cohesion can be considered successful? Does the OASIS BTP team have any plan to liaise with the ebtwg-bps team?

Thanks,
-Arvola

 -----Original Message-----
From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 12:52 PM
To: ebXML CPP/A BTP List

Dear Colleagues,

I think this is the first mailing to this list for quite sometime - I hope it will not be the last and that we will be able to have a little discussion ahead of the June F2F and continue afterwards as we work towards a specification of some sort.

Please find attached an updated version of my proposed set of requirements for extensions to CPP/A to include BTP capable systems.  I put it like that, because it is our current contention that there is actually very little to configure in BTP itself.  It should all be driven off the role being played in the particular business process (and ideally even that would imply we are doing BTP or we are not!)

I am travelling over the next few days so I may be a little slow at replying, but I will try to reply to any responses - and I will certainly be reading posts to this list with interest even if there is no need for me to respond.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)