ebxml-cppa-btp message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-btp] Slides on BTP for CPP/A F2F 3 - 5 June 02

Dear Dale and all other CPPAers,

Please find attached the slides I intend to use at the CPP/A face to face meeting next week.  If you have any questions about BTP that you would like me to cover sometime then please mail them to me and I will do my best.  The last time I am likely to pick up mail is Saturday evening around 21:00 UK Summer time so please try to mail me well before then.  Of course if your going to be their in person you can mention your question or point to me Monday - prior warning might yield a more coherent answer - but do not bank on it!

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)