ebxml-cppa-btp message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-btp] RE: Summary information on BTP

Humble apologies  to Jamie and everyone else.  I have just noticed the first word of the message below.  Unfortunately it gets through the syntax checker (aka spell checker), but should not have got through my semantic checker - otherwise known as a brain!  Obviously need to computerise that as well!

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Fletcher [mailto:tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com]
Sent: 12 July 2002 19:54
To: Clark, James Bryce; ebXML CPP/A BTP List
Subject: Summary information on BTP

Drear  Jamie and other Colleagues,

Please find attached my contribution to the Technical Architecture team over on the UN/CEFACT side of the house.  I have sent it to Klaus and Duane and asked them to send to the ebTWG Architectures group list as I have been trying to get on that list for several months now without success.  If you are able to post belatedly to that list for me Jamie I would appreciate it.

As requested on the CPP/A telecon today I am posting to the BTP sub list (only) of the CPP/A group because, as well as other comments, it contains a summary of what BTP is about and at least hints in the introductory section at why it worth considering using BTP.  My hope is that BTP will be accepted as an optional component of the ebXML architecture.  The current text is aimed at the Architecture document and adopts the headings prescribed there in for component descriptions.  Comments welcome.

Note that it may be a few weeks before I can work up something on adding BTP to CPP/A according to the requirements we discussed at the F2F.