ebxml-cppa-btp message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-btp] First cut (almost complete) Transaction Management(BTP) CPPA Extension

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a zip file with a first cut, almost complete version of the proposed extension to the CPPA specification for Transaction Management (BTP).  I say almost because I know the scenarios appendix could use some descriptive text (offers welcome!), and I suspect section 7 could do with paring down more.

Please have a think about what is configurable about a BTP enabled system - that is not already covered by the base CPP and CPA.  There may well be some things that I have missed out in this first cut.  Equally well I may have included parameters that will not be used in practice or for which shared knowledge is unnecessary.

I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
13, Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1787

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948 219

Fax:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1785

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions 1.0™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org