ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-comment] FW: Business Collaboration Matching Tasks

-----Original Message-----
From: Schilling, Regine [mailto:Regine.Schilling@iao.fhg.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 6:01 AM
To: 'webmaster@oasis-open.org'
Subject: Business Collaboration Matching Tasks

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Regine Schilling and I'm a trainee at Fraunhofer IAO. In
order to
implement a java-based program which is supposed to be able to decide
whether the CPA formation from two CPPs is possible or not, I have a
question:

Do any documents exist, which contain detailed information about any
possible values of elements and their attributes that they can adopt?
For example the ThisPartyActionBinding element with the id attribute:
In one
CPP it's value differs from "companyA_ABID1" to "companyA_ABID8". Are
there
any other predefined possibilities?

Thank you for helping me,

yours sincerely