ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa-comment] wrt CPP version 2.0

Hi,

As am involved in providing implementation for CPP
version 2.0 specs, I would like to get clarification
on the following points emerged after going through
the CPP 2.0 specification.

1. what is the purpose of CanSend and CanReceive
elements in CPP.

2. what is the significance of having the (0 or more
)CanReceive element as a child element of CanSend
element.

3. what is the significance of having the (0 or more
)CanSend element as a child element of CanReceive
element.

4. upto how many levels the CanSend or CanReceive
Elements can be recurring within itself.

5. I do understand the purpose of ReliableMessaging
element and its child elements in the context of
ebXMLSenderBinding Element. I really don't understand
why is it required in case of ebXMLReceiverBinding
Element.

I would be glad if anyone of you can clear all my
doubts and provide with the necessary information.

Thanks in Advance.

with best regards,
radika.

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com