Subject: FW: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Glossary proposal

My comments, by way of "change highlighting".

-----Original Message-----
From: Heiko Ludwig [mailto:hludwig@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:24 PM
To: ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Glossary proposal

A few phone calls ago I was promissing to do a first cut on glossary -
either to be a late inclusion to the requirements document or a future
spec. Now, here is my first idea. Please comment.

(See attached file: CPPA Negotiation Glossary Proposal.12Feb02.doc)

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig@us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 236 9453
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

CPPA Negotiation Glossary Proposal.12Feb02.doc