Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Element and Attribute Spread sheet.

Hi

I am attaching the spreadsheet
of elements and attributes (248!),
what is negotiable about them (if anything),
and sometimes something about the
range of values that might be appropriate,
or sometimes an indication about why the
values might need to be corrected. The
third column now needs work and specifics.

The use of IDs and IDREFs creates
opportunities for errors, and sometimes
values are marked negotiable to indicate
these corrections. Maybe we should make
these special cases-- correctable but
not negotiable?

I use the tokens:
Value, Value-referenced. Presence, Cardinality,
Nothing, Extensions
to mark what is negotiable.

Value-referenced would be and IDREF whose
value is changed so as to reference another
element (either added or existing).
Value is the normal case.
Extensions is to indicate an explicit place
that we have indicated additions to an element's
content model might occur using stuff from
a different namespace.
Presence is really zero or one Cardinality,
but I gave it a special token.

I think this is my action item for this week on this one.
An alphabetical list may follow. I think Excel may have
a way to re-sort, and if so, I will let that feature
handle that reshuffle.

Dale Moberg