Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] apologies

Please accept my apologies. I was somewhere else at the tine of the call and not watching the time.

Dale, can you put together the three pieces of the spread sheet and post it to this list? Next week, we should wrap up discussion of the spread sheet and start discussing how to turn it into the NDD specification.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com