Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Re: BPSS Start element

Martin W Sachs wrote:

> Hima wrote:
>
> <hima> If the start element is omitted for internal collaboration, how
> would
> BSI figure out which BTA to initiate when collaborationAcitivity is
> initiated.
> </hima>
>
> MWS:  As I understand your draft Negotiation CPA, the toBusinessState
> attribute of a Transition element in the outer business collaboration
> identifies the next CollaborationActivity, which in turn points to the
> nested binary collaboration, which in turn points to the next BTA. Am I
> misunderstanding something?

<hima> Yes. This is how it exists in the BPSS instance that I sent out.
The way the  BinaryCollaboration referred to by the CollaborationActivity
points to BTA is by using the "Start" element which points to first BTA
in the collaboraiton. If "Start" is made optional, then how can
you figure out the first BTA..
</hima>