Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Re: BSI distinguishing success, failure,and transition condition s

Marty,

Sybase's current implementation (Web Services Integrator)
providing BPSS support
has the ability to parse the payloads and make transition decisions
based on either payload elements or XPath expressions
to be evaulated over the business document.

BPSS also has the ability to provide transitions based on
conditionExpressions
and to evaulate these expressions the documents have to be parsed
and validated by the engine. This is the functionality  used in the
negotiation
BPSS instance.

-hima