Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] today's negotiation call

I will post formal minutes tomorrow.

We discussed how to make more rapid forward progress.  The next call will
take place when one of the major pieces of open work has been submitted and
we have material to discuss.

In addition, we need responses to my recently posted questions.

There will be no meeting August 28.  We will next meet September 4 if one
of the open work items has been submitted by then.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center