Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] updated message content

Per our discussion from last week, here is the updated message content.
Changes made:
1. incorporating Hima's BPSS instance description: one Offer, followed by a group of Counter-Offers until a final Reject or Accept or Expired.
2. Add in "BusinessDocumentName" element into each message, it is used to identify the actual Message.

 <<NegotiationMessageContent.doc>>

Any suggestion is appreciated!  Please also let me know if I missed anything or misunderstood anything.

Cheers,
Jean