Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] incorporating schemas and instance documents intothe spec.

Tony Weida informed me (see below) of two XML tools that can format the XML
files for pretty printing.

Please let me know if you have, or have access to, one of these tools and
would be willing to work with me, when the time comes, to generate copies
of the schema and instance documents that can be inserted into the
specification.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 10/02/2002 08:11 AM -----

                      "Robert Anthony
                      Weida"                   To:       Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      <rweida@hotmail.c        cc:
                      om>                      Subject:  Re: CPPA negotiation spec

                      10/02/2002 07:17
                      AM

Marty,

XML Spy supports "pretty printing" for nicely structured layout and scaling

to fit within horizontal confines.  Arvola formatted the instance documents

and schema -- I presume he used Tibco's Turbo XML product and that it has
similar features.

Tony