Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] First draft of negotiation message schema

Hi Jean and Marty,

Here are some typos in the negotiationMsg.xsd
schema that I found when loading it into an XML editor.

1. Two leading spaces at start of file need to be removed. ("  <?xml
...")
2. Add an import for cppa. That is, add

<import
namespace="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/cpp-cp
a-2_0.xsd"

schemaLocation="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/c
pp-cpa-2_0.xsd" />

3. Under NCPA, "atribute" to "attribute"

4. statusValue.type -- mismatch between NMTOKEN and "Counter Offer" and
"Counter Pending"
I removed the interleaved spaces in the values. Other fixes possible.

5. type="cppa:version" Not sure what you wanted. I changed to
"type=cppa:non-empty-string"
No simple type of version defined in CPPA 2.0

6. Simple type name updateItem.type changed to updatedItem.type.

7. Two typos with "non=empty-string" changed to "non-empty-string"

8. No PartyId type in CPPA, changed to type="non-empty-string"

9. [Earlier somewhere] bpssBusinessDocumentName.type changed to
bpssBusinesDocument.type
because the former not defined but the latter is! This may not be the
intended typing though.

Dale