Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Comments on the draft

This is to correct my comment below.

Section 10.2 is about selecting a mutually compatible BPSS under which to
do business. In other words, it is about composing the CPA template for the
initial offer, not about the negotiation algorithm. I will clarify the
words in the specification.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 11/11/2002 01:50 PM -----

                      Martin W
                      Sachs/Watson/IBM@        To:       "Kartha, Neelakantan" <N_Kartha@stercomm.com>
                      IBMUS                    cc:       ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
                      11/11/2002 01:43
                      PM

Kartha,

Regarding your comment on section 10.2:  My intent is that section 10.2 is
about choosing a compatible negotiation BPSS instance, so it is about
building an NCPA, not about the negotiation algorithm.  I will try to make
the opening paragraph clearer.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

                      "Kartha,

                      Neelakantan"             To:
ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
                      <N_Kartha@stercom        cc:

                      m.com>                   Subject:  [ebxml-cppa-negot]
Comments on the draft

                      10/31/2002 03:33

                      PM

Here are my comments on the whole draft. For convenience, I have included
the set of comments I posted yesterday
on sections 1-9.

 <<Comments on the negotiation specification draft public.doc>>

Kartha

#### Comments on the negotiation specification draft public.doc has been
removed from this note on November 11 2002 by Martin W Sachs