Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] new draft specification

I have posted the latest draft of our specification to the negotiation
subteam web site as a zip file.  The zip file contains the draft both as a
PDF and as a Word file. Comments MUST refer only to the line numbers in the
PDF.

Feel free to use the Word file as you see fit but be warned that its
complexity seems to be approaching the upper limit of Word XP's
capabilities.  It can take several minutes to open the file.

This draft has substantially all the technical content that we intend to be
in the draft.  It also contains annotations (bold, italic, caps) calling
attention to all the open issues and loose ends of which I am aware.

I am still doing some stylistic and typographic editing, so comments need
not refer to these matters.  I am also doing some final resolution of the
recent listserver discussions on the negotiation messages with the text in
the draft.

Consensus can only determined if everyone reviews and comments on the
draft.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: negotiation.spec.futures.11Nov02.pdf)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598