Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] San Diego meeting

Tentative plans for the San Diego Meeting (Mar. 10-14) include a 2-day CPPA
meeting in addition to any joint sessions with other teams. It is proposed
that one of the two days be a negotiation meeting at which we will do a
systematic review of the draft and especially of the issues and loose ends.

This meeting can be successful only if we have good attendance from the
negotiation sub team and especially from those who own the major work items.

Please post your intentions to attend (or not) to this list.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
email:  m.w.sachs@post.harvard.edu