Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Comments on the negotiation spec draft

Here are my comments on draft dated Jan 20, 2003. Most of these are my
thoughts on
the questions raised (in bold italics) in the spec.

It seems to me that the following are the main items remaining to be done.

1.  Checking whether there is sufficient support in the NDD and the messages
do what is needed to support the PKI infrastructure (such as adding a new
CA).

2. Making sure that the messages support the interactions suggested by the
NDD. A way to do this is to take the sample NDD instance document and verify
that all the interactions suggested by it can be carried out using the
messages.

3. Makind sure that the BPSS support is correct and consistent. This
requires (a) fixing up the diagrams (b) incorporating the end stages of the
negotiation into the BPSS and (c)Rewriting the text accordingly.

It might be good to assign people  to these tasks, so that by the time we
meet in
San Diego, we have had a chance to go over this once. I volunteer for item
2.

Kartha

P.S. I have a conflict this Wednesday and will not be able to attend the
conference call. Please post your reactions to this note on the listserv.