Subject: NDD - important NegotiatableInformationItem types

Hi CPA Negotiation team

Going over the ANCPA Specification, again, I see, that section 10.4
"Explanation of Contents of NDD" is actually one of the most important
parts of the NDD, maybe even CPA Negotiation (among the negotiation
message content element).

How much thoughts have gone into those NegotiatableInformationItem types?

Unfortunately I did not analyse them further to say whether those types
fulfull what is needed.

Two questions:

- Do you agree, that the NegotiatableInformationItem types are of a
central role to the hole CPA negotiation?

- Marty and others, do you have any plans on how to further elaborate on
these types?

Kind regards

Sacha Schlegel