Subject: conference call schedule

Dale and I have decided that because of the small attendance at the
negotiation conference calls, it would be best to terminate the Wednesday
calls, effective immediately, and move the negotiation topic into the
Friday CPPA calls.  I don't believe that this change will be a problem for
anyone since the people who attend the negotiation calls also attend the
CPPA calls.

The next CPPA call will be Friday, February 13 at 11 AM Eastern time. Dale
will send out a notice at an appropriate time.

If anyone on this list is not a member of the CPPA team, please join the
CPPA team both to receive the conference call notices and to be qualified
to vote.

Regards,
Marty

Martin Sachs