ebxml-cppa-ws-chair message

Subject: Rajesh Pradhan Requests Membership in ebXML CPPA Web Services Interaction SC

Rajesh Pradhan of Iopsis Software wishes to join ebXML CPPA Web Services Interaction SC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa/ebxml-cppa-ws/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Rajesh Pradhan in support of his/her application:

As part of my company's (Iopsis Software) product architecture group, I have been working on creating visual modelers for  WSCI, BPEL4WS and BPSS.
These modelers are built into standard Java IDEs and are UML conformant.
I have been working on creating web services bindings for CPPAs and can bring this knowledge to the table.
In addition, I am a co-author on HP's patent pending Retail Web Services which are currently in production.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service