ebxml-cppa-ws message

Subject: CPPA June F2F Web services sub-team powerpoint

Hi

This is for our new web services subteam chair, Keith Babo.

Keith, reply to the list to make sure that the list is working and you
can post.
Also post any questions you want to raise about the presentation.

I am still dredging up some other docs from pre-Kavi days.

This powerpoint represents how far the group got before entering
hibernation.

One thing has changed-- wsdl 1.2 has somewhat decided on likely
extension mechanisms,
including use of substitution groups and a property/feature mechanism.
Of course, none of these are
yet approved.

Thanks
Dale Moberg
 <<CPPA June F2F Web services sub-team.ppt>>

CPPA June F2F Web services sub-team.ppt