ebxml-cppa-ws message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-ws] Hi

Hi Rajesh,

The WS is indeed alive, and is slowly emerging from a long hibernation.
I currently have an action item to summarize the current state of the
team (incorporating any ideas/info/progress from previous members),
which I'm hoping to complete ASAP.  In the meantime, we are all ears if
you have suggestions, comments, requirements, etc.

cheers,
keith