ebxml-cppa-ws message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa-ws] initial discussion

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the heads up. I had a few comments / observations  ...

1. I agree with your assessment about the Arvola docs. They definitely seem
to be in camp I.

2. I think that WS Interoperability needs to be at a much deeper level. e.g.
one of the scenarios we are working with involves a vendor who has already
implemented a Basic web services framework. They now need the business
capabilities of the CPPA thrown around it. In addition, they need the key
features of a ebMSH runtime to augment their services.

We thought that the logical fit seems to be a ebMSH runtime with the CPPA
for configuration and a web services based BSI. However, we were not sure
how the mapping would be effected.

3. Publishing the CPPA as a WSDL is a good solution for an inside - out
scenario : connecting web services infrastructures to to ebXML ecosystems.
We have not run into these so far, so I have no comments for this :)

Are we going to look at the ebMSH bindings too ? Or is our scope restricted
to just the CPPA and its WSDL bindings ?

I hope this makes some sense in our context ....

Regards,

Rajesh.