Subject: RE: Submissions for issues list.

Dale,
During the phone conference, someone (I think Marty) mentioned the following
topics:
- CPP composition tool
- CPA composition tool
- CPA digest tool

It may be interesting if we can also discuss the idea of extending the CPA
to include higher level abstractions like : Service information and
contractual information.

Thanks

Abdel Boulmakoul

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: 19 June 2001 17:03
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Submissions for issues list.

Last week's call indicated that we have
a working consensus to pursue several
large topics:

1. enhanced modelling of security
 (PKI and related capabilities/restrictions)
 for the next version of CPP/CPA.
2. a "negotiation" protocol for CPP and CPA related collaborations
   and/or services.
3. handling the numerous postponed
   residual issues from version 1.0

I would like to start some lists tracking
issues on these topics that gather the
known ones together. Anyone having
contributions should send them to this
mailing list, and I will work on collating
initial lists.

If anyone has a model for issue list formats
that they have found useful, please send that
to our list. (Also please now mention whether the lists
should be plain text, spreadsheet, and so on; and whether
any formats would pose difficulties for your use...)

Thanks
Dale Moberg