Subject: RE: Submissions for issues list.

Abdel Boulmakoul wrote:
>It may be interesting if we can also discuss the idea of extending the CPA
>to include higher level abstractions like : Service information and
>contractual information.

What do you mean by "contractual information"?
Technical contracts, a la Design By Contract, or economic contracts,
like a yearly component contract or purchase order, or something else?

Economic contracts have been a subject of ongoing work by the
ebXML Business Process team.  You can see some evidence in
the Contract Formation and Negotiation Patterns published as an
ebXML technical report:
http://www.ebxml.org/specs/bpPATT.pdf

More working on economic contracts will be forthcoming in
wherever the ebXML-BP followon activities end up.  If this group
is interested, I will keep you in the loop.

-Bob Haugen