Subject: RE: Suggestions from Karsten Riemenr

Marty,
It would be very useful if 1. was elaborated a little more.
Couldn't 2 and 4 be tied to the same thing ? What's behind WSDL is then left to the individual organization to operate; ie. very elaborate system automation or semi-/manual efforts to create the web service. But WSDL appears very important.
I'd suggest the BP jury is still out on should there even be a procedural 'BP language' like BPML/WSFL/XLANG, or should BP be more a declarative approach which probably resembles more of the real business world.
-Dave