Subject: RE: TPA reference element?

I am not certain what legal role, if any, a CPA plays
by itself. I wondered whether we should be able to,
for convenience, point off to contractual documents.
I suppose the contractual documents might refer back
to the CPA somehow, and in that case a CPA might become
relevant to the squabble. At any rate, I did not originally
think of giving a role to the CPA expressing something like
"no legal contract is to be used". If an element was
not present in the CPA, it does not mean that there
is no legal agreement--only that no reference to it
was included. But I am beginning to see why this
legal TPA stuff was stuck into a comment ;-)

Just to change the question a bit: What if the
BPSS turns off its flag, but there is some other legally binding
contract? Doesn't setting the flag on
isLegallyBinding to false just mean that the BPSS is not
itself a legally binding document? Or is it intended
to imply that there
are no legally binding documents pertaining
to the business process? (which sounds
funny to me).

Dale