Subject: July 24 and 25 face to face updates: send notice of intent to attendby July 9 or 10!

July 24 and 25 will be the initial face to face meeting
for the Oasis Cppa technical committee.

Directions to Cyclone Commerce from the
Phoenix airport are attached, as is a list
of hotels.

If you have not done so,
please send an email containing
your notification of your intent
to attend by July 10 to:

dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com

The meeting will begin at 9 on July 24, and coffee and
bagels, etc will be available by 8. On July 25 we will
begin at 8 and end at noon. Please indicate whether
you need remote connectivity; details for that will be sent
before the meeting.

We have arranged a number of presentations and
sessions to provide an introduction to the ebxml 1.0
CPP/CPA specification and the open tasks and issues
that have been identified during the ebxml initiative.

A schedule for the activities will be announced
the week before the meeting, but the following
longer sessions (1 to 2 hours) are planned:

Introduction to CPP and CPA    Marty Sachs
Security Team Issues  Paul Bussey, Jeff Turpin, Dale Moberg
Open CPP and CPA issue review  Leader, Marty Sachs
BusinessProcess specifications and CPAs   Tony Weide
Negotiation Protocol Requirement Gathering and
   Introductory Discussions           Leaders, Marty Sachs and Dale
Moberg
Packaging Capabilities and Futures   Dale Moberg

Those topics could cover the 12 working hours, but we
also need to squeeze in the required administrative tasks
of elections, discussion of how we want to proceed, subteams,
future meetings, and liaison-monitoring-coordination issues
with other groups and activities.

Also, anyone wishing to volunteer to serve as a
parliamentary procedure resource person should
indicate their interest to me.

We have around 12 participants indicating their
attending so far. I will post a list of who
I have around July 7 so that you can check to
see if I am counting you as coming at that point.

HotelsForVisitors.doc

Airport directions (202).doc

Airport directions (202).pdf