Subject: Tentative Agenda for first Face-to-face meeting,July 24 and 25 in Scottsdale, AZ

We have established that the initial group
satisfying the Oasis procedure of notification
of attendance for the ebxml-cppa group is:

A. M. Fletcher
James Bryce Clark (possibly remote)
Himagiri Mukkamala (remote)
Aynur Unal
Nita Sharma (remote)
Pete Wenzel
Sinisa Zimek
Suresh Damodoran (alternate to be named)
Abdel Boulmakoul
Brian Hayes (probably, possibly one more)
Karsten Riemer
Arvola Chan
Prasad Yendluri (remote)
Michael Wang (remote)
Paul Bussey
Jeff Turpin
Yukinori Saito
Jean Zheng
Tony Weide
Marty Sachs
Dale Moberg

In a few days I will schedule the remote hookup
using a dial-in telephone number and a URL to
access the presentation slides via the web.
An email will be sent to those who indicated
they would attend remotely by the service that
will deploy the technology (placeware). If nothing
has arrived by Thursday and you wanted to attend
remotely, please email me at:
dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com

The meeting will start promptly at 9 AM with a roll call
that is needed to meet the Oasis requirements governing
voting membership. Please arrange to arrive earlier for
some light breakfast to make certain you have found
Cyclone Commerce and made your way to
the conference room (just off the reception area).
After reviewing and ratifying our charter, we have
a full day of discussions and presentations to
synchronize everyone with what has been done and
what has been postponed to "phase 2," which has now
arrived!

The proposed agenda follows. I will attach the
hotel list and driving instructions once again just in
case they were lost. (The directions should
be on the web site too.)

================proposed====agenda==================

July 24, 2001

8 Bagels (etc) and Coffee

8:50 Welcome to Cyclone Commerce, Dave Bennett and Dale Moberg

9  Roll call for membership and Agenda Bashing Opportunity, Dale Moberg

9:10 Organizational Issues, Dale Moberg with Karl Best remote
assistance.

   Charter Ratification.
   Oasis TC Process Review and IPR policy statement.
   Organizational roles:   Coordinating Editor, Issues and Minutes
Editor.
   Liaison representatives for initial liaisons with other TCs or
non-Oasis groups.
   Subgroup scopes: group editors, authors, and contributors for
     core specification group, negotiation protocol specification group.
   Vote on whether non-TC members can subscribe to list.

10 Introduction to CPP and CPA    Marty Sachs
   An overview of version 1.0 of the CPP and CPA specifications.

Break

11:15 Security Team Issues presented by Paul Bussey, Jeff Turpin
   Context, background, and the specific issues raised by
   the ebXML security architecture team for the CPP and CPA
   specifications.

Noon Lunch

1 Open CPP and CPA issue review,  Leader, Marty Sachs
   Marty has agreed to review his tabulation
   of the known postponed issues and
   features from the CPP and CPA version 1.0 specifications.
   Discussion of how we choose to handle the core
   specification maintenance.

2:45 Break

3:00 Business Process specifications and CPAs   Tony Weide
                                             and Karsten Riemer
  References and transform-based edits: motivation and questions.
  Generalizing so that other forms of BP specifications can be
referenced,
    what would need to be revisited?
  References to the "legal stuff"-- TPA references, comments,
requirements
    from groups planning to establish TPAs, such as RosettaNet.

4:00 Negotiation Protocol Requirement Gathering and
   Introductory Discussions
                                        Marty Sachs and Dale Moberg
   Acquisiton of CPPs and/or CPA templates (registries, services, and/or
otherwise)
   Proposals: where to send and how (include in CPP/CPAtemplate) or rely
on UDDI?
      (including other bootstrap issues)
   Agreement: messages needed, general view of the process. What
messaging
      formats should be supported? Should process be specified using
BPSS
      and/or WSFL-WSDL?
   Blends of automation and human interaction that may be expected--
scenario
      inventory.

July 25

8 to 9:30 New agenda items, scheduling meetings (possibly with
ebxml-messaging TC),
          volunteers for hosting face to face meetings or
teleconferences,
          continued discussions of July 24 issues.

Break

9:45   Continued discussions of July 24 issues.
Noon    Motion to adjourn solicited!

=========

See you July 24,
Dale Moberg