Subject: Re: multiparty (was) Fwd: Re: message routing

Regarding "the partners' partners":  I do not view the involvement of
partners' partners (i.e. subcontractors) as a multiparty collaboration.
Indeed, if the collaboration is between Party A and Party B, Party A should
not need to know anything about Party B's subcontractors or even whether or
not Party B is relying on subcontractors.

In my view, a multiparty collaboration is one in which Parties A, B, and C
directly interact with each other.  Yes, we need some good use cases before
proceeding.

christopher ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com> on 07/26/2001 08:57:28 AM