Subject: RE: T2 Reliable Messaging w/o CPA or VIA...

David,

That is apparently what it is supposed to be.  See my earlier posting about
clarity problems in the MSG spec.

David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com> on 07/31/2001 02:44:27 PM

To:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, "Burdett, David"
      <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
cc:   ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org, ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

How about removing persistDuration from the ebXML-MS spec and making it a
local
configuration parameter held in the CPA?

David Fischer
Drummond Group