Subject: FW: Next Face to Face

Let me second Ian's thanks to Sinisa Zimek of SAP
who has arranged to host our next face to face
meeting. As Ian indicates we will meet Oct. 3
with the MSG group to run through and resolve
those issues impacting both the MSG and CPPA TCs.

Security, reliable messaging, intermediaries, non repudiation
(origin/receipt), signals, service and action-- all
loose ends to be resolved!!

Thanks,
Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 9:10 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Dale Moberg
Subject: Next Face to Face

We have kindly been offered facilities for our next face to face meeting
by
SAP in Palo Alto, California.  The current plan is for the CPPA To meet
October 1&2 then a joint meeting with us on the 3rd followed by our
meeting
4&5. Thank you to Sinisa Zimek for this.

The reason for the joint day is to resolve some of the interface
problems
between the CPPA work and the message service specification.  I expect
this
to be a vital day as this is one of the actions we tried but never
succeeded
in achieving during the initial ebXML work.

Dale Moberg (chair of CPPA TC) and I will co-ordinate the agendas to
ensure
that we can get the maximum benefit from everyone's valuable time.  I'll
post a outline agenda for our meeting soon but I expect it to follow the
format of the calls but we will need to spend  significant time
completing
the version 1 revision and we MUST resolve any outstanding issues at
that
time.  If anyone has suggestions or ideas please send them to me.  The
first
extra thing I would like us to do, is to detail our work plan now that
we
have some tasks started and are identify others that "should" be worked
on.

I will be asking for tentative attendance commitment early in September
so
that we can gauge numbers.

I hope the location resolves most of the issues.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax: +44 (0)29 2045 8781