Subject: RE: Overriding Timing Parameters Specified in a Business Process

All you have to do is create and embed a simple override BPSS in the CPx
that references the generic BPSS and contains the override parameters.
Having another way to do this in the CPx is redundant and is probably
redundant for the other attributes.  If there are attributes you do not want
to change for "control" you should "scope down" substitution rather than
making more stuff.
Cory