Subject: Re: What is the purpose of the NamespaceSupported element?

The puspose is to allow each party to define which namespace
qualified SOAP extensions it supports. These extensions are
in addition to the ebXML extensions defined in the ebMS 1.0
specification such as the cited references to S2ML (now
called SAML), etc.

I see no reason why the ebMS namespace couldn't be included
in the list. Maybe that would make things a bit clearer.
Since the ebMS specification already defines how a Signature
will be used, it isn't clear that this needs to be added,
but again, it wouldn't hurt IMO.

Cheers,

Chris