Subject: Three company specification use statements for v 1.0 to Oasisspecification

We discussed on this morning's teleconference
how to send Oasis the information about company
use of the v 1.0 CPP/CPA specification.
Karl replied to the question on what is needed.
Please copy me on your letters to Karl, so that
I know we have sent three letters. Cyclone, Edifecs
and Vitria members are what I wrote down as
sending letters; others can if they wish to.

Thanks
Dale Moberg

I think that a simple statement from a company employee e.g. "XYZ
Company certifies that it is sucessfully using ABC specification" is
sufficient; more detail is fine but not required. An email to me is
fine.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations