Subject: RE: BPSS (was) Approved eBTWG project teams

Jamie's number (2) approach "approve a small-scale technical-changes only group project fro 1.1, which explicitly excludes material changes to models and objects." so that "the substantive groups -- monitored commitments, BSI,  etc. -- work the big picture issues with their domain-specific experts
for a while, before getting into a pitched discussion of what 2.0 should be." really makes the most logical sense.

That's where my vote goes.

-Dave