Subject: Re: <1.0 bug> action attribute in section 7.5.8.1

<name> for BusinessTransactionActivity is required and
that is the unique name in a collaboration for a transaction.

Multiple BTAs could use the same BusinessTransaction

Also, as the two roles play different sides of the BusinessTransaction,
I'm assuming it would not cause problems for implementors of BSI
to route the request to the right Business Collaboratoin.

Hence we could use the name of BTA as the name of
the action.