Subject: September teleconference dial-in information for CPPA teleconferences

David Smiley of Mercator has arranged to have Mercator
sponsor September's teleconferences. Thanks David!

We are bumping up the call length to 1 hour, and
will begin at 11 Eastern time. I hope this will
be OK, and not trigger any conflicts in your schedules.

Here is the dial in information for the calls, which
I will attempt to resend every Wednesday next month!

Dale Moberg.

====================

Call Dates:			September 6, 13, 20 and 27
Call Time:			11:00 AM EST - duration of 1 hour
Domestic callers:		888-807-9834
International caller:	1-712-257-3622
Pass-Code:			99637
Leader:			David Smiley